Hi, here’s Ming Ming.
Now, I would like to share a fruit recipe with you: Apple Juice recipe, which I always enjoy in daily life. I love fruits, but at times I feel it´s too cold to eat them in cold days, and also sometimes we can’t finish so many apples we got during Christmas, but we don’t want to waste them by throwing them away. So why not turn them into something yummcious? 🙂 That’s why we have the new Apple Juice recipe.
This recipe is much better then most store bought Apple Juice because it doesn’t contain any added sugar and tastes even better. So I would recommend that parents make this for their children
Don’t worry the Vitamin C, since it is not too much in apples, while most of Potassium, pectin and antioxidant can be maintained when apples are cooked.
350ml Water (1 cup)
1.Peel the apples and chop them into pieces.
2. Cut the dates into quarters.
3. Put all ingredients into a pot and heat it up.
4. Turn down the stove when the water boils and turn if off in 2 mins after that.
1. “peel” apples with a peeler so that the taste in them can be released as much as it can.
2. Personally, I prefer the water level not over the chopped apples.
And here you can print the Apple Juice recipe 🙂
How to make Apple Juice recipe
- 2 apples
- 4 dates
- 350 ml Water (1 cup)
Peel the apples and chop them into pieces.
Cut the dates into quarters.
Put all ingredients into a pot and heat it up.
Turn down the stove when the water boils and turn if off in 2 mins after that.